What is Bounce Day?
Bounce Day is an annual Rochester disaster simulation event that challenges the community to combine forces and bounce back from a large scale disaster. This year’s Bounce Day event is scheduled for Sunday, September 30, 2018.
Please stay tuned for more details about this exciting event!
Not Just One Day a year
Bounce Day is a capstone event; for the past two years we have had an additional 10 mini-simulation events
Refugee camp design
Stop the Bleed
We have a unique blend of skills on our team
In the field disaster response on both military and civilian tea
Leadership and team science
Health care systems and quality
Medical care delivery
Who gets involved?
In a previous year:
- Registered for Bounce Day: 276
- 6o High school students from 5 different High Schools
- 40 MSHS Nurse Practitioner students from 10 programs
- 26 nursing students from at least two programs.
- Multiple community volunteers and faculty members including our HAM radio group without whom the event would not have been a success.
- 46 first and second year medical students